Houston, TX - CNC Leadman/Setup
|Title:||Houston, TX - CNC Leadman/Setup|
DescriptionCNC Leadman/Setup – Production
Location: Houston, TX (Polk St)
Job Shift: Day
Lincoln Manufacturing is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of CNC Leadman/Setup at our Houston, TX location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Wear safety equipment at all times during working hours.
- Manufacture API products and/or Customer specific.
- I.D. Stamp every processed part. (If requested)
- Efficiently meet daily Production requirements.
- Inform Quality Inspector of any Machine set ups for a
- First and/or Last article Inspections.
- Maintain all LMI tooling in good working conditions.
- (Machine, Plug Gauges or other Quality tools)
- Verify received pallets at the work station are identified.
- Notify the Supervisor of any problem (Safety, Quality, Production or Maintenance).
- Show up to work on time in a daily basis.
- Maintain work station clean and organized
- Ability to change tools, offsets and make minor adjustments necessary.
- Set-up and prototype experience a plus.
- This is a set-up / run / and supervise position. You WILL be running a machine as well as supervising and assisting operators.