|Title:||Sales Representative (Manufacturing)|
|ID:||SALES - 2017|
Lincoln Manufacturing, Inc.: Sales Representative
Lincoln’s Sales Representatives are responsible for selling corporate products or services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas.
This individual will also develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company.
Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
• acceptable combination of education and experience.
• 5+ years of direct work experience in an external sales capacity.
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while
maintaining established sales quotas.
• Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control,
• account development, and time and territory management.
• Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
• Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods,
• practices, and techniques.
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Experience with customer relationship management software.