Tomball, TX - Quality Control Inspector
|Title:||Tomball, TX - Quality Control Inspector|
Quality Control Inspector
Location: Tomball, TX
Job Shift: Day/Night Shifts Available
Lincoln Manufacturing is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of QC Inspector at our Tomball, TX location.
Inspect API Products and Customer Specific OCTG Products with critical tolerances of +/- 0.001” on Linear and Diameter dimensions) in a safe, efficient manner that insures a quality conformance to the customers specifications and procedures.
This is an hourly position with the possibility of overtime.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Insure the Inspection of API or Customer specific Quality Products.
- Able to set up/use calipers, OD/ID micrometers, Lead gages, Taper gages, Plug/Ring gages, MRP Gages, Bore Gages, Roll gages, depth gages, Optical Comparator. Able to read API and customer specific drawings.
- Wear safety equipment at all times during working hours.
- Be able to lift 50 lb with both hands from floor to waist (20-110 parts per hour)
- Repetitive twisting motion when screwing and unscrewing part on plug gage;
- Bending down to stack parts on pallets;
- Standing on concrete floor over extended period of time;
- Be able to use inspection gages and instruments with both hands—must have full range of motion on thumbs, index fingers, and middle fingers on both hands;
- Passing the color contrast and Jaeger II vision tests.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications