|Title:||Houston, TX - Maintenance Electrician|
Location: Houston, TX
Job Shift: Day
Lincoln Manufacturing, Inc. is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Maintenance Electrician. The desired candidate will be called upon to perform repairs on CNC Lathes, CNC Mills, Hyd. Equipment and all other Machinery in the facility. A Maintenance Electrician is responsible for keeping electrical equipment and service in working order, including routine preventative measures, and troubleshooting electrical problems on machines and or facilities in order to maximize productivity and safety. This is an hourly position with a work schedule to include overtime, with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
· Repairs and maintains, CNC Mills, CNC Lathes, Band Saws, Air Compressors and Mobile Equipment
· Performs electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical repairs
· Performs preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance as scheduled
· Electrical troubleshooting and repairs
· Assists in the development of building of new equipment.
· Performs special assignments as delegated
· Must be a qualified maintenance electrician and provide their own tools.
· Must have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Must be physically able to do strenuous work.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability are available for employees after 60 days of employment.
All LMI employees are paid weekly via direct deposit